You don't have to be a dyer to use these fun design tools — just pick colors similar to the colors of your already dyed yarn. You are welcome to use the designs that you create with Dyebook's design tools to make items for charity and profit or to create free and paid patterns, but please give some credit to Dyebook so that everyone wins!
Dyebook Color Catalog
Design Tools for Knitters and Crocheters
- Random Stripes — Free
- Randomize your colors and stripe widths to create random stripe patterns for any kind of project.
- Corner-to-Corner Random Stripes — Free
- Randomize your colors and stripe widths to create random diagonal stripe patterns for corner-to-corner baby blankets, afghans and other square projects.
- Half-Square Triangles — Premium
- Use this tool to create all kinds of designs using a favorite quilt design element — the half-square triangle.
- Random Granny Squares — Premium
- Randomize your colors and create different styles of granny square patterns including multi-colored squares, solid colored squares or alternating multi-colored and solid colored squares.
- Random Mitered Squares — Premium
- Randomize your colors and create different styles of random mitered square patterns.
- Planned Color Pooling — Premium
- Use the planned color pooling tool to see what kinds of color pooling patterns you can create depending on the color sequence in your variegated yarn and the characteristics of your project.
You must be a Dyebook Premium Member to use the premium tools. Subscribe today for only $7.00 per month!